Thursday, June 18, 2009

Woe is Me!!!!

Its gone, one of my best friends in the whole wide world. My Dell Inspiron 1501 has left this world it seemS, or maybe its just in some slight coma, but never the less its..(dramatic pause)..................gone. All I freakin want off of it is my music and resume'. How am I going to survive with out MY RESUME'. And on top of that its raining and Vaughn Garcia was suppose to swing by to give me beats, on my computer. I am of course still using my sister's computer but its just not the same. I hope she's just napping and not just gone for ever. I drew a picture about my sorrow.


That's a picture of me with a tear and my cute hair cute (lol throw in some vanity once in a while) and thats my computer with the little death eyes and tounge. So pokemon i kno. It came out backwards but it say's why me. The 'Y' in ' WHY' is behind my head like magazine covers. It gets even more depressing, Mary Mary's new song is on, the one that sounds like T-Pizzle produced it. WHY ME!!!

1 comment: