Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scruff McGruff

I've noticed an interesting trend happening recently with men becoming more and more grimmy looking; and surprisingly, a lot of women dig this. Unshaven, no hair cut, and the "Bummy, i-don't-have-an-iron-but-I'm-still-way-more-flyer-than-you" look. Thrifty individuals I must say and its almost as intriguing as the revival of the dark skin dude. My beaux is on that tip and i dig it. I think there's something enticing and sexy about a man who can just throw on the same jeans he's been wearing on all week and just walk around his city as he is. These men are either swaggerjacker who saw the interest in this or are extremely confident in themselves that this is not an issue for them. I appreciate this trend because it makes our men more focused on the things that really matter, but you can keep your suit and kick game up!


White man scruff


Black man scruff


My man scruff

1 comment: