Monday, June 8, 2009

Pastor Present : Hustle Art

So I want to do, like maybe daily or when ever one comes to mind, segment on just fly ass people. Two people at a time from the past and present ( hence the title) that relate in some way. So today's theme is Hustlin' Arts and the two people for this is Mrs. Josephine Baker and today's Beyonce.
Like I said earlier I was watching the Josephine Baker Story and this chick was determined as a muthafuka to get up out her situation and make a name for herself. That's the shit I've been tryna get on lately so I relate ,matta fact, everyone I've been in contact with or see has been on the same shit and Mrs. Baker is the prime example of this. This women had a monkey, tiger, and her own rainbow tribe like shit, and never let anybody see her sweat about it either. I don't know about ya'll but everyone I know needs learn how to hustle up on some bananas. Tryna turn these blueberries into diamonds like shit.
As for Beyonce, I'm not her biggest fan but this girl hustles till the end. She got her hand in everything. Not saying at all that she's the modern day Josephine but she definitely has made her name and face in the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment