Monday, June 15, 2009

Mother Minds

My mom say's some good shit, often. Very smart women (btw's this will be another segment, look out for it) I must say. Today we were just building about shit while going through all the one dollar makeup she got from Nordstrom and we were just talking about organizing your self and the importance of patience in your life. Lately just sleeping my days away because, I don't know why, but just being the least productive person possibly and I've also been stressing about getting another job, but mah'dukes set it straight for me. You know put it all in perspective for me. She said I loss more energy from just sleeping and that organizing your day is the best way to make good habits that will support the rest of your life. Staying active, especially as a dancer or for anyone, is imperative and making good habits. Getting up in the morning and walking a mile, taking a yoga class, reading up on shit in your career you know. Just preparing yourself for the next day, Secondly, patience is key. No matter how anxious you get in your career and your work patience keeps you balanced and at ease. Just knowing that you've put your all in everything should leave you with the confidence to just sit let oppourtunities and rewards come to you. Basically that was the conversation you know. Take what you want from it!!

1 comment: