Thursday, June 25, 2009

La La La

so i'm in my best friends house waiting to work, check out his mixtape i'll post the link later, but this is me ranting. 

there's something about a women with nicely painted nails and nice hands. not the over the top pronails per-say but just a clean looking mani. you catch a glance at her hands and can assume anything in the world about her. maybe she's successful, has her whole life in order. i love my little danty hand. washing my hands has become my new favorite past time. idk. i just feel different and immediately so charming. i'll put up a pic of my hands later so you can make up a story about me in some foreign country for buissness but actually smuggling a large amount of "goods" out through her favorite teddy bear. 

i'll be back

No comments:

Post a Comment