Monday, June 8, 2009

What it do!?


Could today be any better! Besides the fact that this is my very first entry on this trendy little accessory, today overall has been positively D-lightful, I watered the yard,did just about nothing, re-watched The Josephine Baker story thanks to the DVR, discovered that my twin sister is secertly some badass from like Amsterdam that does what ever the f*** she wants,etc. Not very eventful but the things that did go down were memorable.
So this is my first entry and with these kinds of things introductions are necessary thus, here I am. Knowledgeable, Culturaly accepting and perceptive, and me. But besides that just cool as shit. Looking forward to spending sometime with these internet folks. Btw's I'ma try not to leave too much out in my posts and touch on just about everything but this was just the first so enjoy me i guess. Thats me in the pic on the right. Love Ya Lovely!!


No comments:

Post a Comment