Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8-4-09

Sooo, this is a long over due post and i do apologize to my viewers that follow this blog. (BTW, if you like this blog don't be scur'd!! tell your friends to follow me) I've just been doing so much lately and updating this hasn't been possible. But me, let's see. I had an awesome show last week and The Expo and it was my first solo show. I think i did surprisingly well and i know what i need to work on. I would have a link of the show but i can't find the lady that recorded or her blog soo we're a lil SOL. But on another note, Happy Birthday Obama!!! Round of Appaulse!!! Also Congrats to the two journalist that were released from captivity in N. Korea. YAY! Oh and Congrats to the Beaux on his first Gallery show ( His was the best, hehe) and getting a position at the super cool online magazine www.21-7magazine.com. GO IVAN!!! But yea thats today, another post coming in like 4 secs.

love ya lovely
iamJenelleMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment